Barbiere’s Cavalry Battalion, Local Defense Troops
Major Joseph Barbiere’s Cavalry Battalion was organized in 1864 from several independent companies, which had themselves been created as supporting forces for the Conscript Reserves. The battalion served principally in central Alabama during the fall and winter, 1864-1865 as local defense troops.
We have added some new cemetery transcriptions to Bullock County:
- Antioch Church Cemetery, Midway, Alabama
- Aberfoil Community Cemetery, Bullock County, Alabama
- Barnette Cemetery, Saco Alabama
- 1810 Taxable Property in Madison County
This is an index to individuals who were taxed in Madison County (Alabama) in 1810. Use this information as evidence on whether your ancestor resided in the territory of Madison County. Unfortunately it is just a list of names, and no further information was provided.
- 1851 Marshall County Alabama Siler Rolls
1851 Census of Cherokee’s east of the Mississippi [Siler Rolls]
- Marshall County, Alabama Marriages 1830’s – 1840’s